cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Tables

bmozley
5-Regular Member

Tables

ProE users,

I have a family table with 100+ instances for a part.
When I create a drawing , I have one long table that does not fit onto
my drawing
format. Is there a way to split the table to have multiple columns for
dash numbers (instances)?

Brad
WF3

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Brad,

Yes, you should be able to use the paginate under the table menu.

First select an entity in your table then pick Table>Paginate. You then pick a point on your current table to set the extent of the the first portion. Then pick Add Segment and pick a point on the screen to set the rest of the table. This can be repeated as needed.

Brent

Brad,

Yes, you should be able to use the paginate under the table menu.

First select an entity in your table then pick Table>Paginate. You then pick a point on your current table to set the extent of the the first portion. Then pick Add Segment and pick a point on the screen to set the rest of the table. This can be repeated as needed.

Brent

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags