cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

[ABUSE] By: bgreen_goblue / Board: PTCeSupportHelpDiscussions (700)

Heidi
Emeritus

[ABUSE] By: bgreen_goblue / Board: PTCeSupportHelpDiscussions (700)

please move to the appropriate product board

Link to post: ("Begin Integrated Mode Error Checking" Step Takes Forever)
by bgreen_goblue

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-eSupport-Help-Discussions/quot-Begin-Integrated-Mode-Error-Checking-quot-Step-Takes/m-p/539764#M700

<p>I have a large model of all the significant structures of a frame that contribute to the mainframe stiffness&nbsp;with ~ 330k elements (solid and shells in separate subassemblies)&nbsp;and hundreds of rigid links (some simple, some advanced), about 30 weighted links, 300 beams, 8 adv springs, 30 lumped masses. I have just started adding load cases and have one simple constraint set and one load set. The "Begin Integrated Mode Error Check" step alone takes over an hour. I'm not lacking computer power nor memory, and I'm running on SSD. What is it doing in that step so I know what to do to minimize that time spend? And it's worth asking - any way to turn it off? I did find an error checking config setting that I turned off, but it's the same as saying not when prompted by default.</p>

This message has 0 replies

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags