cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Ability to check license usage status

ptc-4996469
3-Visitor

Ability to check license usage status

I want to check the frequency of license usage on the server.
To confirm in ptclmgrd.log, I would like to know the information of a long period of time and exactly.
I would like to check the license, usage frequency on a year, 1 month, and 1 week.
ptcstatus.bat can check the current usage, but you can not know the usage information for a certain period of time.
The Performance Advisor - System Dashboard feature allows you to know the connection status, but you can not know which license is used.

Is there a way to do that feature?
Except for items that need to purchase a separate program.

2 REPLIES 2

Why don't you do a search for "Creo License Tracking" or "Creo License Monitoring" or something like that? This and many questions come up on a regular basis and you can look at the answers that have already been given.

@ptc-4996469 wrote:

I want to check the frequency of license usage on the server.
To confirm in ptclmgrd.log, I would like to know the information of a long period of time and exactly.
I would like to check the license, usage frequency on a year, 1 month, and 1 week.
ptcstatus.bat can check the current usage, but you can not know the usage information for a certain period of time.
The Performance Advisor - System Dashboard feature allows you to know the connection status, but you can not know which license is used.

Is there a way to do that feature?
Except for items that need to purchase a separate program.

Hi,

develop your own tool.

1.] run ptcstatus.bat every couple of second and store the output into file along with date+time information.

2.] analyze file

Martin Hanák
Top Tags