cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

CREO Text Size / Resolution Issue

WS_10638778
2-Guest

CREO Text Size / Resolution Issue

I had finished installing CREO on my computer, and this is how it looks like. It seems like the font size is too large, but I don't know how to fix this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It has to due to high resolution laptop screens and monitors. Try MartinHanak suggestion as well as the following setting. We had to do the following at Raytheon.

Solution/Workaround:

1.From Creo set the config.pro option, windows_browser_type to “chromium_browser

2.Navigate to Creo load point;  this is our Creo 5 location. C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 5.0.5.0\Parametric\bin, right click on “Parametric.exe”, Properties

3.From the Properties Compatibility tab, select Change high DPI settings

4.Check the box Override High DPI scaling behavior and set to “System”

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:WS_10638778)

Creo Parametric 8.0.7.0 on a work Lockheed Martin computer with windows 10.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:WS_10638778)

See this link for Creo 8.0

https://www.ptc.com/support/-/media/support/refdocs/Creo_Parametric/8,-d-,0/creo8_hardware_notes.pdf?sc_lang=en

I don't see Lockheed Martin on the list.

Dale_Rosema_0-1682968084604.png

Hi,

check Scale setting.

MartinHanak_0-1683011508628.png

Martin Hanák

It has to due to high resolution laptop screens and monitors. Try MartinHanak suggestion as well as the following setting. We had to do the following at Raytheon.

Solution/Workaround:

1.From Creo set the config.pro option, windows_browser_type to “chromium_browser

2.Navigate to Creo load point;  this is our Creo 5 location. C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 5.0.5.0\Parametric\bin, right click on “Parametric.exe”, Properties

3.From the Properties Compatibility tab, select Change high DPI settings

4.Check the box Override High DPI scaling behavior and set to “System”

Top Tags