cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Cannot be retrieved...

mdebower
18-Opal

Cannot be retrieved...

Hey, got a guy that when he adds objects to his workspace, Creo (Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 m060) gives an error about "cannot be retrieved." Working on Windchill 10.1

Opening model outside of Windchill works fine.

Screenshot of workspace:
[cid:image002.png@01CF9B5E.D1D17530]
-marc

Trimark Values: Integrity Respect Accountability Innovative Teamwork

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I think it is a version compatibility issue. Windchill 10.1 m040 needs Creo Elements Pro/E Wildfire 5.0 m180 or higher...

bfrandsen
6-Contributor
(To:mdebower)

Hi Marc
I see this on Creo Parametric 2.0 M110 with Windchill 10.1 M030 as well.

When I clear the Event Manager log it sometimes removes new and not uploaded files from the local cache that is still needed.
Looking through the cache with the WC_FileRecovery tool will not reveal the file either.

Can this be your case as well?

/Bjarne

Summary:

The engineer had an old version of Pro/E that was not compatible with our version of Windchill. They upgraded to a compatible maintenance build and everything started working just as it should.

-marc

Top Tags