cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color of UI

SOLVED

Color of UI

Hello,

i want to ask if is it possible to change color of UI in Creo 1.0 (no viewport) cause white color is insane for my eyes?:D

thank you for any answer

Vladimir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Color of UI

Guys we cant change color of UI. It was confirmed by PTC. Maybe in next releases as ussual:D

Vladimir

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Main work area changed with

File>Options>System Colors>Graphics>Background

Other colors are affected by Themes in Win7

Yes, it is big problem for me too. White color is very tired, I have not working with Creo in happy. Wildfire with blue color was best. On WinXP I have not no chance changed color of UI (dialog panels, ribbons, menu). I hope that PTC will have some improved with this.

I use a grey gradient background 177:177:177 236:236:236

also changed selected to yellow ( 255:255:0 )

with the new transparent text, dimensions now seem to get lost in the model

Burt,

please, can you tell me how to change default background color (White) of Creo Parametric 1.0 Tabs, Ribbons, Menus using Windows 7 Theme ? I tried it with no success...

Thanks

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Guys we cant change color of UI. It was confirmed by PTC. Maybe in next releases as ussual:D

Vladimir

View solution in original post

If you like your Wildfire color, Just open your Wildfire, then export the syscol.scl file, then open Creo, go to File>Option>System Color> Color Scheme>Custom then browse for syscol.scl file you just exported from Wildfire.

Hope this Help.

either they think we need more lighting in our cubes since most of us probably like our environment dim

or

they know we like a dim environment and are trolling us

Announcements