cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Configuring creo 2.0 to university configuration

pmistry
1-Newbie

Configuring creo 2.0 to university configuration

Hi,

So I have installed Creo Parametric 2.0 onto my home laptop and it works well, however whenever I try to change the configuration files to match my university settings an error message appears when I open Creo asking to "register the Quality Agent in order to continue running creo parametric..."

I can't seem to fix this problem - have uninstalled and reinstalled creo many times and have also deleted the quality agent and tried to repair the file..

I would be so grateful if someone would be able to help

Thank you

Priya

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Martin

Thanks so much for your help! I managed to sort out the problem by moving the quality agent file.

Priya

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

you have to find the problematic option in your config.pro file manually. Start with empty config.pro and add small parts of university settings into it (step by step). This way you can identify the "bad" option.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin

Thanks so much for your help! I managed to sort out the problem by moving the quality agent file.

Priya

Good day Priya,

It appears Martin's answer solved your issue; would you please confirm by marking his answer correct?

Have an outstanding week.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags