cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo 2.0 License File No Longer working after O/S Reset.

abissett
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 License File No Longer working after O/S Reset.

Hi There,

I have recently done what is called a refresh of the Windows 10 O/S removing all software but leaving personal files.

When I have come back to reinstall Creo 2.0 It is showing the license file as "Unreachable" and rather than showing up as "7788@dellprecision" as it would if the license were "Available" it is showing up as "0@dellprecision"

I have created the exception in the windows firewall for Port 7788 and am positive that the Server and Daemon Lines within the License file are correct.

I have tried to run the reconfigure.exe application within the bin folder of FLEXnet Admin License Server Folder Under PTC in my Program Files but when I show it where the License File is the Status just sits on "Starting..." and I cannot progress.

Can Anyone point me in the right direction here?

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

are both FLEXnet Admin License Server and Creo 2.0 installed on same computer ?

MH

Martin Hanák

Creo 2.0 is no longer installed after the reset but it seems as though the reset did not remove FLEXnet Admin License Server.

They were both previously installed on this computer.

Apologies no now that I look at the list of programs removed "FLEXnet Admin Version 11.10.1 Datacode [M020]" is listed there so perhaps they were both removed and both need reinstalling?

The Flexnet files are still present in the C drive under Program Files\PTC so I assumed it was still installed...

Hi,

I am sorry I can't help you because I do not have access to your computer. Try to find experienced user in your neighborhood and asked he/she for a help.

Note: You can try reinstalling both software.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags