cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo 2.0 M020 silent installation solved in the documentation only.

bfrandsen
6-Contributor

Creo 2.0 M020 silent installation solved in the documentation only.

The silent installation still stops at registering of the license server in Creo 2.0 M020. It is listed as a resolved issue though.
Looking through the Installation and Administration guide the description of the trail file functionality has been removed.
But the -uilog switch still generated a trail file as explained in the M010 guide and it is still broken.
Huh!

/Bjarne

1 REPLY 1
bfrandsen
6-Contributor
(To:bfrandsen)

Thank to David Haigh for advicing me to scan the Installation Guide again.

The -uilog and -uitrail options has been replaced with a -xml option that is documented in the manual now. I just search for uilog and found nothing.

The old -uillog and -uitrail option are still valid (but undocumented) with the setup.exe for M020 and fails, which lead me to the wrong conclusion.

/Bjarne

In Reply to Bjarne Frandsen:

The silent installation still stops at registering of the license server in Creo 2.0 M020. It is listed as a resolved issue though.
Looking through the Installation and Administration guide the description of the trail file functionality has been removed.
But the -uilog switch still generated a trail file as explained in the M010 guide and it is still broken.
Huh!

/Bjarne

Top Tags