cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

CL-data to G-code

Konstantin_73
1-Newbie

CL-data to G-code

Hello,everybody!(sorry for my bad english) I am worked 7 years in ProE2001 made model mold form and CNC programm for mill.In this week my plant got a new PC with ProE WF 5.0.I have problem to get G-code format.I choose good G-POST UNCX01.f19 for example,but receive this ***NOTICE*** Using postprocessor defaults !!! .Can somebody help me to show what wrong?What I need to change? May be I can't make cnc programm with this configuration WF?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

No answer or my question not understandable?

I think most of the posters here are (GMT -5)

looks like you might need to set your gpostpp_dir to the folder containing your post files it is set at default now.

config.PNG

You might also need to set the ncpost_type to gpost or ncpost.

I made a folder with post files,changed way gpostpp,but nothing happend.May be configuration is not full?Which companent is miss?

Have you tried doing a brand new postprocesor??

It's not so difficult

I found the problem.My license is not full and Pro\NC is "NC lite".I can create only CL code. I make ncl file in WF and after G code in old version ProE2001 .In menu manager: CL data-Post process.....input my ncl file.

Top Tags