cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creo Simulate Multicore Calculation

swerner-2
1-Newbie

Creo Simulate Multicore Calculation

Dear All,

I want to start a discussion about how Creo Simulate is using multicore and how to apply the best settings.

At the Moment I am doing a lot of Simulations but the calculation time is quite a mess even when I am optimazing the mesh etc.

Therefore we asked out PTC dealer how we can accelerate the calculation time.

The recommondation was to use as much cores as possible, use a lot of ram and also use a SSD.

So we ordered now a new Maschine with the following Hardware:

--> 2x CPU Intel Xeon E5-2699v4

--> 128 GB RAM

--> 512 GB SSD

--> Nvidia Quadro K5200

--> Windows 10 64bit

--> Creo 3.0 M120

We have now 2x 22 cores but Creo Simulate is only using max 6 cores or so.

This is something we cannot understand. Also the PTC dealer support don´t know how to proceed.

We checked several settings but it is not faster then my mobile Workstation.

So is maybe some one there who has some experience about using multicore with Creo Simulate?

Thank you in advance.

52 REPLIES 52

Hi,

in https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS115541 you can find the following sentence:

The solver in PTC Creo Simulate 2.0 is highly multi-threaded and scales up to 64 threads.

Also see:

hardware optimization - Creo Simulate 2

MH

Martin Hanák

Hello

Should he give information in Windows or in the Config.pro or other that Creo take into account multi processors.

Kind regards.

Denis

Hi,

you only Need this when you want to Limit the amount of CPU.

Normally Creo is using all CPU´s from PTC Information.

What CPU is in your mobile workstation?  There are some pretty fast mobile CPUs out there nowadays...

Also, what kind of analysis are you doing (linear, contact, nonlinear material etc)?

Hi,

thank you for your comments.

I already have seen the linked articel but this is nonsense in my eyes.

There is written "The solver in PTC Creo Simulate 2.0 is highly multi-threaded and scales up to 64 threads.". What does this mean?

I have no so much cores but only max 20% are used.

The CPU in the mobile Workstation is Intel Core i7-4810MQ.

It doesn´t matter what Kind of Simulation I am running.

According to Passmark, the 4810MQ has a single-thread score of 2055, versus 1768 for the 2699 v4.  Thus I would expect the mobile system to take about 14% less time to run an analysis, assuming everything else is equal.

As Guilio says, only a small portion of the analysis uses multiple cores; I would say that if the CPU time at the end of the run is twice the elapsed time, the system is running fairly well without any bottlenecks.  I've just run a medium-sized analysis in 1290 seconds with 2370 seconds of CPU time; my colleague's machine previously took 5000/6400, suggesting maybe some disk limitations (he has less RAM, needing more temp file access; and I put the results on a RAM disk)

Note that disk writing time can have a significant effect for large analyses, hence the recommendation for an SSD - this is mitigated by lots of RAM because it reduces the amount of disk read/write for temporary files, but this never reduces to zero.

Have you increased the SOLRAM ("memory allocation for solver") setting?  This is important to achieve the reduction in temp file access - if you have lots of RAM then set it to the maximum of 16384 MB (IIRC), provided this is no more than half your installed RAM size.  The default of 128 MB is rather outdated now!

What you really want is an overclocked i7-7700k! (although it seems they may not overclock too well...)

If I remember well, Simulate uses all the threads in each core only for the resolution of the equations.

For example, if you run a simple static analysis, Simulate does the follows steps:

1. it makes the mesh
  2. it makes the stiffness matrix
  3. it sets up the problem like [K] * (u) = (F)
  4. it resolve the inverse problem (u) = [K]^-1 * (F) - only here the is the utilizzation of all the CPU's power
  5. it "distributes" the just calculated datas from each node to the point of the plot grid
  6. for a mechanic anlysis, it derives the stress from the vector (u) of displacement

Bye

but if so why is PTC writting "The solver in PTC Creo Simulate 2.0 is highly multi-threaded and scales up to 64 threads."

Multi-threaded means more cores are much better in my opinion.

I don't understand the mistake.

For example if you run the simulation on a cluster PC, that may have a lot op CPU, and each CPU a different number of threads, you already know that Simulate will utilize at maximum 64 threads.

Ok maybe there is a misunderstanding.

Creo is talking about Maximum threads of 64.

In our understanding this means that 64 cores (not cpu´s) can max. solve a calculation.

Therefore we decided to buy this Workstation with 2x22 cores means in total 44 threads.

But the solver is just using maybe 20% of all cores and not all 44.

So why is PTC talking about 64 threads?

I cannot see this.

Here a screenshot of the Workstation running a Simulation.

Try to look at this option.

n_core.JPG

thank you for you answer. I already used this Settings but it has no Impact .

We thought we can Speed up the calculation time with using a lot of cores but this is not true.

What is your opinion about this issue?

Did those 'lumps' in the utilisation coincide with the first and second passes in the analysis?  It looks like a pretty short analysis if so...

Not really useful, but I've noticed that on very short analyses (like ten seconds!) it never really seems to load up multiple cores, though it does on longer ones.  No idea whether there's some sort of 'intelligent' scaling on the number of threads it divides the solve into.

the Simulation is running 30 minutes.

It seems that more cores will not Speed up the calculation time isn´t ?

Is it possible to run several Simulation together? That would help me to decrease to total calculation time.

One purpose would be to use different values for on convection condition and calculate this all at the same time.

How can I set up this?

A brief moment of clarity:

from the pic you can see

2 cores

44 cores

88 logical processors (threads)

You can see here, for example, regarding logical processors.

So, in theory, you have 20 threads more than the maximum.

Given the above, which kind of analysis are you doing?

Linear or non linear?

In my experience, but I'm sure I read it somewhere, nonlinear analysis are single thread.

I've just do a little nonlinear static analysis for test, and the program uses only one thread for the iterative resolution.

I give you an advice: with that amount of RAM, you can consider the use of a RAM-disk where putting the temporary folder of the analysis.

Especially with non-linear analysis, afther each iteration the program write the result of the just finished iteration in the folder. If the assembly is very big, the amount of datas per iteration to write on the disk could delay much.

I agree with the RAM disk approach.  I've been using IMDisk for some years now; for most analyses, I can put both temporary and results files on the RAM disk, but there's still a useful advantage (over a spinning HDD at least) even just putting the results on the RAM disk.

The run status / .rpt file will tell you how much disk space is being used, so then you know how large to make the RAM disk.

osenbore
5-Regular Member
(To:swerner-2)

I agree with everything thats been said so far.  In my experience, Creo Simulate never scales perfectly. My CPU time is always greater than my Elapsed time (if its not, then I know Simulate is paging to my hard disk), but never a multiple of the number of cores I have.  For example I have an 8 core machine, and Linear static analyses for me, the CPU time is about 1-2 times multiple of the Elapsed time.  On Contact and Modal Analyses, this can be about 2-4 times the elapsed time, but I never see CPU time 8 times greater than the elapsed time.

I would suggest:

setting the config.pro option sim_solver_memory_allocation to 16384.  This controls solram, and that value is the maximum amount of RAM that you can assign to Creo Simulate currently.

Writing results to your SSD, and maybe even consider a RAMDisk if you think it helps.

Yes it is possible to run multiple analyses together, but each analysis needs a solver license, so you will have to purchase additional solver licenses.  I have about 4 solver licenses on my computer and I can run 4 different analyses concurrently as long as they can all share system resources well and not crowd out each other for RAM and processing power.

There is also a Distributed Computing extension where a simulation job can be shared across multiple computers in a network, but I have not tested it personally so I cant give you numbers on that.

‌thank you for this reply. I totally agree to all of your comments but I stikl do not understand why ptc is writing that simulate can use multithreaded taskes! when I run a simulation I always see how high the usage of the coy load is and there is almost no high load. That means that only a view cores are used and this is nit comparable to the note from ptc. I have tried several different types of simulations and it is alwa the same. If so you can never accelate your calculation speed isn it? What should be the best hardware setup in your opinion?

hi,

block solver of simulate can use multithreaded taskes:

ram.jpg

and standard settings:

solver-settings.jpg

regards

paul

I would suggest you don't set always the solram at the maximum value.

As you can see here, the best scenario is when the solram is a bit bigger than the K matrix.

If you have solram = 16 Gb and a K = 2 Gb, there will be 14 Gb of ram that you can't use for nothing because proE/Creo holds the entire space of the solram only for the stiff matrix.

If you look the first, and most efficient, scenario there are 0.5 Gb of free space of RAM in the solram (2 Gb and a K=1.5 Gb) but the other ram that creo uses for the resolution, called DB, doesn't fill the remaining free part of solram.

Giulio Fraulini wrote:

If you have solram = 16 Gb and a K = 2 Gb, there will be 14 Gb of ram that you can't use for nothing because proE/Creo holds the entire space of the solram only for the stiff matrix.

Apart from the 'wasted' ram, is there actually a performance penalty?  The OP has 128 GB installed, so he probably won't miss 14 GB!  I did suggest that one should keep to the recommendation of making SOLRAM no larger than half the installed RAM.

I notice when watching msengine.exe in Task Manager (Win 7) that the Commit Size is slightly larger than the SOLRAM value (as per your explanation), but the Private Working Set is generally much smaller (indeed indicating that not all of SOLRAM is being used).  I don't know enough to understand how this will influence overall system performance.

In the case of having 128Gb of RAM I also think that you can set always 16Gb like solram. My discussion was a "general rule" inspired upon what PTC says on its Help Center.

I'm running a LDA analysis with contacts (pic. #1) and it is not true, as I said previusly, that there isn't the multithread with a non-linear analysis. I remember wrong.

What I'm seeing is that Creo uses multi-thread only to solve each iteration (pic. #2), not over the entire process that seems remain single-thread.

I see also that it don't use all CPU during the multi-thread but almost 70%. I don't know why... (pic. #3)

A big part of time is spent for i/o from the hard-disk (SSD), so a RAM-disk may bring a considerable improvement of time.

Interesting.  Just as an aside, in Task Manager I prefer the "one graph, all CPUs" option as it more clearly shows the total CPU utilisation over time (you just have to remember how many virtual CPUs you have!).

Creo3_custom.png

this is how it Looks at my Workstation (nonlinear)

How much time does pass between each iteration (see in checkpoints tab).

The time difference between the "Time Steps" is not immediately clarifier of the speed of the computation: if it requires 20 or 10 iteration to achieve the convergence within the n-time step the comparison between the n-time step and the (n+1)-time step is wrong.

In the pic attached, within the same time step, it pass few second between iterations (only at the achieve of the convergence of this time step, the information are written on the disk, so it needs more time for i/o).

Maybe the passage between iteration is so fast (few seconds in my case with 8 threads, probably less if I have your xenon with 88 threads...) that not all the processor power is used.

here a short Portion of the logfile;

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 62
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:15:35

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 62

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:15:48

Begin Convergence Check Pass 62
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:15:55

Begin Temperature and Flux Calculation
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:00

Begin P-Loop Pass 63
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:13

Begin Time Step 63

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 63

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 63

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:26

Begin Convergence Check Pass 63
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:34

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:38

Completed Analysis: M290_lowerarm_500A_trans500
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:52

This is the beginning of the Checkpoints tab report.

I meant the part where you can see the itaration.

Could you post us the entire file*.pas?

yes but it is quite Long

------------------------------------------------------------
Creo Simulate Thermal Version P-20-73:spg
Diagnostic Log
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:38:46
------------------------------------------------------------

Begin Creating Database for Design Study

Begin Integrated Mode Error Checking

Begin Generating Elements

Begin Integrated Mode Error Checking
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:33

Begin Engine Bookkeeping
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:35

Begin Analysis: "M290_lowerarm_500A_trans500"
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:37

Using Sparse Solver

Begin Mass Calculation
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:39

Automatically smooth convections in transient thermal
analyses.

Begin Time Stepping
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:41

Begin P-Loop Pass 1
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:41

Begin Processing Multi-Point Constraints
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:42

Begin Matrix Profile Minimization
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:42

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 1
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:43

Begin Time Step 1
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:43:54

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 1

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 1

Number of equations: 200697
Average bandwidth:   338.19
Maximum bandwidth:   2491
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 542.989
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 67873650   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 25

Size of element file (mb): 89.3553
Maximum element matrix size (kb): 4.224
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.27361

NOTES:
Solver RAM allocation can be done with a single parameter,
called solram.  If the Creo Simulate Structure/Thermal
engine is the only memory-intensive application running on
your computer, performance will usually be best if you set
solram equal to half of your machine RAM.  For example,
solram 512 is a good choice for a machine with 1024 MB of RAM.

If you are running other memory-intensive applications on
your computer, decrease the solram allocation accordingly.
For example, set solram to 0.25 times machine RAM if you are
running two large applications at once.  However, you often
can run two large jobs faster one after another than if you
try to run both jobs at once.

The purpose of solram is to reduce the amount of disk I/O.
If you set solram too high, performance will usually suffer,
even on machines with very large RAM, because there will not
be enough machine RAM for other important data.  For
example, Creo Simulate allocates many large, non-solver
memory areas that will cause excessive swapping unless you
leave enough spare machine RAM.  You must also leave enough
RAM for the operating system to do disk caching.  Disk
caching improves filesystem performance by holding file data
in RAM for faster access.  Setting solram to half machine
RAM is usually the best compromise between reducing the
amount of disk I/O, and leaving enough machine RAM for disk
caching and for other data.

If you set solram too low, performance will suffer because
Creo Simulate must transfer data between machine RAM and
disk files many more times than with a larger setting.
For example, performance may degrade significantly if you
set solram to 0.1 times machine RAM or less.  A preferable
minimum is 0.25 times machine RAM.

The available swap space on your machine must be greater
than the maximum memory usage of your job.  The available
disk space on your machine must be greater than the maximum
disk usage of your job.  You can monitor the resource usage
of your job in the log (stt) file.  Your job may fail if
your machine does not have enough available disk space or
swap space, or if the maximum memory usage of your job is
greater than the memory limits set for your operating
system.

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:03

Begin Convergence Check Pass 1
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:09

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:11

Begin P-Loop Pass 2
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:20

Begin Time Step 2

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 2

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 2

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:31

Begin Convergence Check Pass 2
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:36

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:38

Begin P-Loop Pass 3
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:47

Begin Time Step 3

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 3

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 3

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:44:57

Begin Convergence Check Pass 3
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:03

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:06

Begin P-Loop Pass 4
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:14

Begin Time Step 4

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 4

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 4

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:25

Begin Convergence Check Pass 4
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:31

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:34

Begin P-Loop Pass 5
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:42

Begin Time Step 5

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 5

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 5

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:52

Begin Convergence Check Pass 5
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:45:58

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:01

Begin P-Loop Pass 6
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:11

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 6
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:12

Begin Solution P-Order Interpolation
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:14

Begin Time Step 6
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:15

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 6

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 6

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:26

Begin Convergence Check Pass 6
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:31

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:33

Begin P-Loop Pass 7
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:41

Begin Time Step 7

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 7

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 7

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:51

Begin Convergence Check Pass 7
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:56

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:46:59

Begin P-Loop Pass 8
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:47:08

Begin Time Step 8

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 8

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 8

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:47:18

Begin Convergence Check Pass 8
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:47:23

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:47:25

Begin P-Loop Pass 9
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:47:35

Begin Time Step 9

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 9

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 9

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:47:45

Begin Convergence Check Pass 9
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:47:50

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:47:53

Begin P-Loop Pass 10
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:01

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:02

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 10

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:04

Begin Time Step 10

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 10

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 10

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:14

Begin Convergence Check Pass 10
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:20

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:23

Begin P-Loop Pass 11
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:32

Begin Time Step 11

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 11

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 11

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:43

Begin Convergence Check Pass 11
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:49

Begin P-Loop Pass 12
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:52

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 12
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:53

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:55

Begin Time Step 12
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:48:56

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 12

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 12

Number of equations: 201119
Average bandwidth:   348.432
Maximum bandwidth:   2913
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 560.61
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 70076300   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 34

Size of element file (mb): 89.6157
Maximum element matrix size (kb): 7.224
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.28024

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:06

Begin Convergence Check Pass 12
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:11

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:13

Begin P-Loop Pass 13
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:23

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 13
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:25

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:27

Begin Time Step 13

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 13

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 13

Number of equations: 201519
Average bandwidth:   348.474
Maximum bandwidth:   2901
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 561.793
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 70224144   

Size of element file (mb): 89.892
Maximum element matrix size (kb): 16.64
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.28727

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:36

Begin Convergence Check Pass 13
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:43

Begin P-Loop Pass 14
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:46

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 14
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:47

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:49:49

Begin Time Step 14

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 14

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 14

Number of equations: 204113
Average bandwidth:   338.994
Maximum bandwidth:   2805
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 553.545
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 69193168   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 31

Size of element file (mb): 91.7481
Maximum element matrix size (kb): 34.968
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.3345

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:00

Begin Convergence Check Pass 14
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:05

Begin P-Loop Pass 15
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:08

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 15
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:09

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:11

Begin Time Step 15

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 15

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 15

Number of equations: 206842
Average bandwidth:   355.874
Maximum bandwidth:   2963
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 588.878
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 73609713   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 35

Size of element file (mb): 93.8277
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.38741

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:22

Begin Convergence Check Pass 15
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:28

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:32

Begin P-Loop Pass 16
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:44

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 16
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:45

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:47

Begin Time Step 16

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 16

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 16

Number of equations: 209518
Average bandwidth:   356.372
Maximum bandwidth:   3254
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 597.331
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 74666432   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 42

Size of element file (mb): 96.1012
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.44526

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:50:57

Begin Convergence Check Pass 16
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:02

Begin P-Loop Pass 17
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:05

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:06

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 17

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:09

Begin Time Step 17
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:10

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 17

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 17

Number of equations: 211735
Average bandwidth:   350.716
Maximum bandwidth:   2807
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 594.07
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 74258774   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 32

Size of element file (mb): 98.0136
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.49392

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:20

Begin Convergence Check Pass 17
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:25

Begin P-Loop Pass 18
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:30

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 18
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:31

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:33

Begin Time Step 18
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:34

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 18

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 18

Number of equations: 212808
Average bandwidth:   344.59
Maximum bandwidth:   3099
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 586.651
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 73331434   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 38

Size of element file (mb): 98.9079
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.51668

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:43

Begin Convergence Check Pass 18
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:48

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:51:52

Begin P-Loop Pass 19
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:02

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 19
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:03

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:04

Begin Time Step 19
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:05

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 19

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 19

Number of equations: 213489
Average bandwidth:   350.425
Maximum bandwidth:   3058
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 598.495
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 74811821   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 37

Size of element file (mb): 99.5223
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.53231

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:16

Begin Convergence Check Pass 19
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:21

Begin P-Loop Pass 20
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:24

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 20
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:26

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:28

Begin Time Step 20

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 20

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 20

Number of equations: 214396
Average bandwidth:   359.841
Maximum bandwidth:   3199
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 617.188
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 77148456   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 41

Size of element file (mb): 100.334
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.55296

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:41

Begin Convergence Check Pass 20
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:46

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:52:50

Begin P-Loop Pass 21
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:03

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 21
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:04

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:06

Begin Time Step 21

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 21

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 21

Number of equations: 214739
Average bandwidth:   354.635
Maximum bandwidth:   3274
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 609.233
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 76154072   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 43

Size of element file (mb): 100.64
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.56074

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:16

Begin Convergence Check Pass 21
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:23

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:27

Begin P-Loop Pass 22
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:36

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:37

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:37

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 22
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:38

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:39

Begin Time Step 22

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 22

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 22

Number of equations: 215125
Average bandwidth:   357.272
Maximum bandwidth:   3114
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 614.866
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 76858206   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 39

Size of element file (mb): 101.016
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.57031

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:49

Begin Convergence Check Pass 22
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:53

Begin P-Loop Pass 23
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:57

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:53:58

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 23

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:01

Begin Time Step 23

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 23

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 23

Number of equations: 215399
Average bandwidth:   348.155
Maximum bandwidth:   3149
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 599.937
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 74992172   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 40

Size of element file (mb): 101.24
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.57602

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:11

Begin Convergence Check Pass 23
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:17

Begin P-Loop Pass 24
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:20

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 24
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:21

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:22

Begin Time Step 24

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 24

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 24

Number of equations: 215696
Average bandwidth:   354.903
Maximum bandwidth:   3279
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 612.409
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 76551117   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 43

Size of element file (mb): 101.467
Maximum element matrix size (kb): 44.52
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.5818

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:33

Begin Convergence Check Pass 24
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:39

Begin P-Loop Pass 25
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:43

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:44

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:44

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 25
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:45

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:46

Begin Time Step 25
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:47

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 25

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 25

Number of equations: 215808
Average bandwidth:   360.654
Maximum bandwidth:   3298
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 622.656
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 77832059   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 44

Size of element file (mb): 101.553
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.58397

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:54:56

Begin Convergence Check Pass 25
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:02

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:04

Begin P-Loop Pass 26
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:13

Begin Time Step 26

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 26

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 26

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:23

Begin Convergence Check Pass 26
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:29

Begin P-Loop Pass 27
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:32

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:33

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 27

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:35

Begin Time Step 27

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 27

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 27

Number of equations: 217013
Average bandwidth:   359.683
Maximum bandwidth:   3042
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 624.448
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78055954   

Size of element file (mb): 102.431
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.60631

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:46

Begin Convergence Check Pass 27
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:52

Begin P-Loop Pass 28
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:55

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 28
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:56

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:55:58

Begin Time Step 28

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 28

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 28

Number of equations: 218490
Average bandwidth:   350.938
Maximum bandwidth:   3069
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 613.412
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 76676488   

Size of element file (mb): 103.601
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.63608

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:08

Begin Convergence Check Pass 28
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:13

Begin P-Loop Pass 29
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:16

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 29
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:17

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:19

Begin Time Step 29

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 29

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 29

Number of equations: 218984
Average bandwidth:   344.745
Maximum bandwidth:   2926
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 603.949
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 75493574   

Size of element file (mb): 104
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.64626

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:30

Begin Convergence Check Pass 29
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:35

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:38

Begin P-Loop Pass 30
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:48

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:49

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:49

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 30
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:50

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:51

Begin Time Step 30
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:56:52

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 30

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 30

Number of equations: 219105
Average bandwidth:   349.306
Maximum bandwidth:   3131
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 612.277
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 76534665   

Size of element file (mb): 104.081
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.64831

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:03

Begin Convergence Check Pass 30
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:09

Begin P-Loop Pass 31
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:13

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 31
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:14

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:16

Begin Time Step 31

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 31

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 31

Number of equations: 220198
Average bandwidth:   351.22
Maximum bandwidth:   3058
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 618.704
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 77337948   

Size of element file (mb): 104.998
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.67164

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:26

Begin Convergence Check Pass 31
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:31

Begin P-Loop Pass 32
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:34

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:34

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:35

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 32
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:35

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:37

Begin Time Step 32

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 32

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 32

Number of equations: 221115
Average bandwidth:   347.964
Maximum bandwidth:   3120
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 615.521
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 76940064   

Size of element file (mb): 105.774
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.69138

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:48

Begin Convergence Check Pass 32
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:53

Begin P-Loop Pass 33
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:56

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:56

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:57

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 33
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:58

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:57:59

Begin Time Step 33
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:00

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 33

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 33

Number of equations: 221290
Average bandwidth:   357.987
Maximum bandwidth:   3256
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 633.751
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 79218847   

Size of element file (mb): 105.93
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.69534

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:10

Begin Convergence Check Pass 33
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:16

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:19

Begin P-Loop Pass 34
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:34

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 34
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:36

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:38

Begin Time Step 34

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 34

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 34

Number of equations: 221304
Average bandwidth:   353.851
Maximum bandwidth:   3209
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 626.469
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78308665   

Size of element file (mb): 105.943
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.69568

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:49

Begin Convergence Check Pass 34
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:56

Begin P-Loop Pass 35
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:58:59

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:00

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:00

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 35
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:01

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:02

Begin Time Step 35
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:03

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 35

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 35

Number of equations: 221519
Average bandwidth:   355.951
Maximum bandwidth:   3432
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 630.8
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78849989   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 47

Size of element file (mb): 106.12
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.70017

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:14

Begin Convergence Check Pass 35
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:21

Begin P-Loop Pass 36
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:24

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:25

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:25

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 36
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:26

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:27

Begin Time Step 36

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 36

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 36

Number of equations: 221676
Average bandwidth:   348.269
Maximum bandwidth:   3207
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 617.624
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 77202974   

Size of element file (mb): 106.256
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.70365

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:38

Begin Convergence Check Pass 36
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:44

Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:49

Begin P-Loop Pass 37
Fri Mar 31, 2017   13:59:59

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 37
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:00

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:02

Begin Time Step 37

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 37

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 37

Number of equations: 221716
Average bandwidth:   355.624
Maximum bandwidth:   3324
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 630.78
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78847484   

Size of element file (mb): 106.294
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.70462

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:13

Begin Convergence Check Pass 37
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:20

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:23

Begin P-Loop Pass 38
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:34

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 38
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:35

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:37

Begin Time Step 38
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:38

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 38

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 38

Number of equations: 221750
Average bandwidth:   347.598
Maximum bandwidth:   3196
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 616.639
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 77079917   

Size of element file (mb): 106.33
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.70554

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:49

Begin Convergence Check Pass 38
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:00:57

Begin P-Loop Pass 39
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:01

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 39
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:03

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:05

Begin Time Step 39
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:06

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 39

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 39

Number of equations: 221773
Average bandwidth:   353.779
Maximum bandwidth:   3305
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 627.669
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78458595   

Size of element file (mb): 106.353
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.70612

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:19

Begin Convergence Check Pass 39
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:26

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:29

Begin P-Loop Pass 40
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:43

Begin Time Step 40

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 40

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 40

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:01:57

Begin Convergence Check Pass 40
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:04

Begin P-Loop Pass 41
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:08

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:09

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:09

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 41
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:10

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:12

Begin Time Step 41
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:13

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 41

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 41

Number of equations: 222223
Average bandwidth:   352.81
Maximum bandwidth:   3186
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 627.221
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78402599   

Size of element file (mb): 106.673
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.71425

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:26

Begin Convergence Check Pass 41
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:33

Begin P-Loop Pass 42
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:38

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:39

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:39

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 42
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:40

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:44

Begin Time Step 42

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 42

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 42

Number of equations: 222620
Average bandwidth:   347.991
Maximum bandwidth:   3077
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 619.758
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 77469746   

Size of element file (mb): 106.991
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.72234

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:02:59

Begin Convergence Check Pass 42
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:06

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:10

Begin P-Loop Pass 43
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:24

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:24

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:25

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 43
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:26

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:28

Begin Time Step 43

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 43

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 43

Number of equations: 222835
Average bandwidth:   349.883
Maximum bandwidth:   2989
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 623.729
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 77966124   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 36

Size of element file (mb): 107.177
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.72709

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:42

Begin Convergence Check Pass 43
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:49

Begin P-Loop Pass 44
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:55

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:55

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:56

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 44
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:03:57

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:00

Begin Time Step 44
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:01

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 44

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 44

Number of equations: 225521
Average bandwidth:   352.277
Maximum bandwidth:   3202
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 635.566
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 79445751   

Size of element file (mb): 109.225
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.77919

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:13

Begin Convergence Check Pass 44
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:21

Begin P-Loop Pass 45
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:25

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:26

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:26

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 45
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:27

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:31

Begin Time Step 45

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 45

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 45

Number of equations: 228077
Average bandwidth:   342.159
Maximum bandwidth:   3146
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 624.31
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78038697   

Size of element file (mb): 111.393
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.83436

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:45

Begin Convergence Check Pass 45
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:52

Begin P-Loop Pass 46
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:57

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:58

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:58

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 46
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:04:59

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:03

Begin Time Step 46

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 46

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 46

Number of equations: 230517
Average bandwidth:   343.551
Maximum bandwidth:   3315
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 633.554
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 79194252   

Size of element file (mb): 113.818
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.89605

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:17

Begin Convergence Check Pass 46
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:25

Begin P-Loop Pass 47
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:31

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:31

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:32

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 47
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:33

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:36

Begin Time Step 47

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 47

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 47

Number of equations: 230950
Average bandwidth:   339.887
Maximum bandwidth:   2706
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 627.975
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78496876   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 29

Size of element file (mb): 114.257
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.90722

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:51

Begin Convergence Check Pass 47
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:05:59

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:03

Begin P-Loop Pass 48
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:16

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:16

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:17

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 48
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:18

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:21

Begin Time Step 48

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 48

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 48

Number of equations: 231084
Average bandwidth:   342.02
Maximum bandwidth:   3238
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 632.284
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 79035445   

Size of element file (mb): 114.386
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.91051

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:34

Begin Convergence Check Pass 48
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:41

Begin P-Loop Pass 49
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:46

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:47

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:47

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 49
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:48

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:51

Begin Time Step 49
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:06:52

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 49

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 49

Number of equations: 231554
Average bandwidth:   343.549
Maximum bandwidth:   3088
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 636.402
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 79550245   

Size of element file (mb): 114.818
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.92151

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:04

Begin Convergence Check Pass 49
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:11

Begin P-Loop Pass 50
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:16

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:16

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:17

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 50
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:18

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:21

Begin Time Step 50

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 50

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 50

Number of equations: 231701
Average bandwidth:   340.262
Maximum bandwidth:   3200
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 630.713
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78839089   

Size of element file (mb): 114.943
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.92468

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:34

Begin Convergence Check Pass 50
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:42

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:47

Begin P-Loop Pass 51
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:59

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:07:59

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:00

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 51
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:01

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:03

Begin Time Step 51
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:04

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 51

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 51

Number of equations: 231783
Average bandwidth:   340.772
Maximum bandwidth:   3038
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 631.882
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78985256   

Size of element file (mb): 115.003
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.92622

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:16

Begin Convergence Check Pass 51
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:24

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:29

Begin P-Loop Pass 52
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:44

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:44

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:45

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 52
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:46

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:48

Begin Time Step 52
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:08:49

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 52

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 52

Number of equations: 231831
Average bandwidth:   343.954
Maximum bandwidth:   3033
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 637.914
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 79739204   

Size of element file (mb): 115.039
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.92712

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:01

Begin Convergence Check Pass 52
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:08

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:13

Begin P-Loop Pass 53
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:26

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:27

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:28

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 53
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:29

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:31

Begin Time Step 53

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 53

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 53

Number of equations: 231871
Average bandwidth:   340.312
Maximum bandwidth:   3173
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 631.268
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78908471   

Size of element file (mb): 115.068
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.92787

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:44

Begin Convergence Check Pass 53
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:51

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:09:56

Begin P-Loop Pass 54
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:10

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:10

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:11

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 54
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:12

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:14

Begin Time Step 54

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 54

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 54

Number of equations: 231976
Average bandwidth:   342.596
Maximum bandwidth:   2993
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 635.791
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 79473937   
Minimum recommended solram for direct solver: 36

Size of element file (mb): 115.142
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.92974

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:27

Begin Convergence Check Pass 54
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:35

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:41

Begin P-Loop Pass 55
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:54

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:55

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:56

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 55
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:10:57

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:11:00

Begin Time Step 55

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 55

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 55

Number of equations: 232084
Average bandwidth:   340.311
Maximum bandwidth:   3190
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 631.845
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 78980644   

Size of element file (mb): 115.213
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.93154

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:11:12

Begin Convergence Check Pass 55
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:11:20

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:11:25

Begin P-Loop Pass 56
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:11:38

Begin Time Step 56

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 56

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 56

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:11:50

Begin Convergence Check Pass 56
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:11:57

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:02

Begin P-Loop Pass 57
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:16

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:17

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:17

Begin Element Calculations, Pass 57
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:18

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:21

Begin Time Step 57

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 57

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 57

Number of equations: 232193
Average bandwidth:   341.821
Maximum bandwidth:   3106
Size of global matrix profile (mb): 634.947
Number of terms in global matrix profile: 79368412   

Size of element file (mb): 115.287
Average element matrix size (kb): 2.93343

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:36

Begin Convergence Check Pass 57
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:44

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:12:48

Begin P-Loop Pass 58
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:13:00

Begin Time Step 58

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 58

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 58

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:13:13

Begin Convergence Check Pass 58
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:13:21

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:13:26

Begin P-Loop Pass 59
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:13:40

Begin Time Step 59

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 59

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 59

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:13:52

Begin Convergence Check Pass 59
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:13:59

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:14:04

Begin P-Loop Pass 60
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:14:17

Begin Time Step 60

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 60

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 60

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:14:30

Begin Convergence Check Pass 60
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:14:38

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:14:43

Begin P-Loop Pass 61
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:14:57

Begin Time Step 61

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 61

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 61

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:15:10

Begin Convergence Check Pass 61
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:15:18

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:15:22

Begin P-Loop Pass 62

Begin Time Step 62

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 62

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 62

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:15:48

Begin Convergence Check Pass 62
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:15:55

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:00

Begin P-Loop Pass 63

Begin Time Step 63

Begin Global Matrix Assembly, Pass 63

Begin Equation Solve, Pass 63

Begin Load Calculations
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:26

Begin Convergence Check Pass 63
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:34

Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:38

Completed Analysis: M290_lowerarm_500A_trans500
Fri Mar 31, 2017   14:16:52

I meant to attach the file, not to paste its content.

Anyway I don't understand...you have said that the analysis was nonlinear.

But in your report I don't see the iterations...

From the report I see terms like "Temperature" and "flux"; so it is a thermal analysis.

I don't have experience in this kind of analysis, but I think that as a nonlinear mechanical analysis the program solves the problem in the iterative manner; otherwise I wonder the senso of the sentences "Begin Convergence Check Pass #" in your report.

Top Tags