cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo parametric 6.0.3 crash after opening

bhavikgohel
3-Visitor

Creo parametric 6.0.3 crash after opening

After opening, creo parametric crash with following trash back logs:

Datecode : 2014190

Process I'd : 7512

Exception access violation thread : 8560

You can find attached image for reference

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:bhavikgohel)

You have something wrong!

The executable build date is July 2014, which is a week before Creo 3.0 f000 was released.

Creo 6.0.3 was not released until 20 November 2019.

Your traceback log is from March, why are you just now asking the question?

We once had a guy who was having this kind of problem. Turned out he had three different versions of the program all installed at the same time. Might not have been a problem, but he didn't know what he was doing and somehow the different installs were all "tangled". The environment variables were botched up and looking all over the place for different modules, etc.

After cleaning out all the installations and re-installing a fresh copy of the latest, all was well. I never figured out how he managed to get things so royally jumbled, but he was somewhat notable for such things. Don't even get me started on the disasters he perpetrated while attempting machining...

@bhavikgohel 

Can you share the traceback file here? Or You can contact PTC support (if in active maintenance)

Top Tags