cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to create layout with scroll down option?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How to create layout with scroll down option?

Hi,

I am creating UI through resource file (.res), in this i have many input panels in one sub-layout (40 parameters). So if i create its UI it goes out of screen. It also have almost 10 column so i can not divide 40 parameters in another column it should be in one column only. 

So want to know is there any option that i can give scroll down option for layout? or want to know any another idea or workaround.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

2 REPLIES 2

AFAIK there is no option for this.

But you can push your InputPanels inside a table. And the table has the scrollable possibility.

Br,

Eike

Hi, just out of curiosity....

I had to solve the same problem (need a long scrollable layout with many controls)... so I have a tip.

It can be still used legacy ScrolledLayout .res control.

Inside I prepared dummy Layout with default labels/buttons. To display this Layout at Creo dialog (via TK) you can use function ProUIListNamesSet (or other similar), which cause copying  the dummy layout as other his instances (with .names from ProUIListNamesSet ).

This layouts (instances) then I change/build in source code. (I think, with TK is not possible to prepare  all content in the UI Editor (in .res).)

So it finally works as Creo Option dialog, where are still ScrolledLayouts used. 

BTW: it should be do with C++ Object Toolkit e.g. with NakedWindow - and change position of content with ScrollBar and  OnMouseWheel (but we still could not leave Creo 2.0 and C TK)

BR

PZ 

Top Tags