cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to disable not-checked-out dialog?

gchampoux
1-Newbie

How to disable not-checked-out dialog?

How can I disable the display of the conflict dialog that warns me that I am about to modify a drawing that is not yet checked out?
(See attached)
Config option? Windchill preference?
I know that there is a config.pro option to set "continue" as the default, but that doesn't stop the dialog from appearing.
I need this for a trail file, in which the drawing will be added to a workspace, then opened and modified in Pro/E, but it will not be checked back in. Normally, I would check-out the model, which would address this issue, but it might already be checked out.

Gerry

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Oops. here's the dialog in case it wasn't clear what I was referring to.

Gerry

Thanks to all that replied, and special thanks to Mike, who informed me of the following undocumented config.pro option:

I need this for a trail file, in which the drawing will be added to a workspace, then opened and modified in Pro/E, but it will not be checked back in. Normally, I would check-out the model, which would address this issue, but it might already be checked out.

Top Tags