cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

I start when I try to think parametric, I have trouble starting (not responding)

ratencio
4-Participant

I start when I try to think parametric, I have trouble starting (not responding)

I set the config.pro, installation and have done several times ... after 15 seconds of starting parametric think hangs up and puts (not responding)

This only happens to me I 3.0. previous versions if started well, and in versions of Creo 3.0 simulation, direct and others if they begin well.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dnordin
15-Moonstone
(To:ratencio)

Ronny/Michael,

Have you tried to disable the newer graphics capabilities of Creo Parametric? Ref CS169272

config.pro options:

enable_opengl_fbo = no

enable_opengl_vbo = no

enable_opengl_shader = no

This resolved some Creo Parametric hang/crash issues we had with IntelHD and AMD/ATI graphics cards we have on a handfull of PC's.

Regards,

Dan Nordin

BAE Systems

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I have this same problem trying to upgrade to Creo 3 version M030 on a Dell Precision 4800 with AMD Firepro M5100 graphics card.

I have gone back to Creo 3 version F000 and the problem goes away. I have logged a case for this.

Have you been able to resolve this problem?

dnordin
15-Moonstone
(To:ratencio)

Ronny/Michael,

Have you tried to disable the newer graphics capabilities of Creo Parametric? Ref CS169272

config.pro options:

enable_opengl_fbo = no

enable_opengl_vbo = no

enable_opengl_shader = no

This resolved some Creo Parametric hang/crash issues we had with IntelHD and AMD/ATI graphics cards we have on a handfull of PC's.

Regards,

Dan Nordin

BAE Systems

ratencio
4-Participant
(To:dnordin)

Thanks very mucho... solved

Top Tags