cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

INTRALINK Authorization and Process Not Found Error

jnelson
13-Aquamarine

INTRALINK Authorization and Process Not Found Error

I am setting upPRO/INTRALINK 3.4 m062 and WF3 and I am doing something, or missing something although I have done this dozens of times.

I get INTRALINK to launch just fine.

I get PRO/E to launch just fine.

However, when I launch PRO/E from w/in a Workspace, I get a Authorization dialog/log-in, that I have never seen before. See attached.

And even if I were to enter a username (which I never had to before) it is not reconzed.
Eventually I get a secon dialog, see attached (capture2.png), stating that the Pro/INTRALINK process is not found.

I do have the system variable set for PDM_LDB_PATCH set, and in addition I have the CONFIG setting dm_remember_server no, for launching PRO outside the ILINK world.

For what it is worth, I did just get license files and placed on the server, however, I do not think that is the issue because no other machine is having this issue.

In addition to that, I am installing on a Windows 7 x64, and I do have the JAVA workarounds set. Again, I do not think this is the issue either because I have other Windows 7 machine running in the same way.

Anyone have ideas what I am missing/forgetting that is causing this Authorization dialog?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Joel,

I would suggest that you rerun ptcsetup and make sure that the settings
under "other product interoperability" are correct for both Pro/E and
Pro/I. They both have to point to each other in order for this to work. In
this case it looks like Pro/E is not talking to the Pro/I that you have
running and is trying to start a new one...

Jon

Jonathan Strayer
Johnson Controls
The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are solely
those of the author. The message contents have not been reviewed or
approved by Johnson Controls.

jnelson
13-Aquamarine
(To:jnelson)

I thought that as well, however, I did check that, and they are pointing to the same locations.
Also thought maybe I made wrong selection between Single or Multi-Site setup, but not that either.

----------
Top Tags