cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Latest date code for Creo 4.0

gkling
1-Newbie

Latest date code for Creo 4.0

Is the latest Date code release of 4.0 F000?  If so, I am desperate to know when a stable cut will be available.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:gkling)

gkling
1-Newbie
(To:Chris3)

Has anyone noticed specifically that F000 is unstable.

I am noticing that when I perform a save, sometimes it hangs up and doesn't stop the "hourglass" spinning and letting you know it's saved.  The only thing I can do to continue is kill off the process and check.  Sometime it's actually saved and sometimes not.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Maybe by the end of the year when M040 is released!

By then enough people have opened calls about F000 and M010 for the development staff to have made some of the critical fixes.

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II

Two things are causing me to hold off on considering Creo 4:

1 - EFX Lite won't load - Re: We are getting an efx error when starting creo 4.0 release m010. Any fixes for this?

2 - Reports of excessive, and erroneous, circular reference creation - Circular references all but baked in the cake in creo 4.0

The first is reported to be resolved in M020, although the PTC SPR doesn't say that.  No further info on the second, or even if it's a Creo 4 issue or an issue with specific data sets.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Top Tags