cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

License Status

wfalco
15-Moonstone

License Status

Hi,

I have a very simple question.

How do I see the status of licenses on my network at work? I tried ptcstatus.bat and don't really see what I am looking for. I would like to see all the creo parametric licenses in particular and if used or borrowed.

Thanks,

WayneF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:wfalco)

My bad. I just looked again at ptcstatus and I do see the licences. They are called "Proe_DesignEss". Not sure what that means, but makes sense. We have 46 licenses available and 4 used. Sorry.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:BenLoosli)

Hi Ben,

The address does not go anywhere.

Wayne

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

I was afraid of that 😞

This a view of what I get with that command:

BenLoosli_0-1709044432263.png

When I press on Concurrent, it lists all of the modules and then I can see who has a license in use.

What information is missing from the ptcstatus.bat report?

wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:BenLoosli)

My bad. I just looked again at ptcstatus and I do see the licenses. They are called "Proe_DesignEss". Not sure what that means, but makes sense. We have 46 licenses available and 4 used.

Thanks Ben!

DesignEss stands for Design Essentials.

Here you can read the feature inside every license.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS165221

Marco
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Thanks Marco,

I have closed this post. But I will look at what you sent me for a more detailed look.

I just looked again at ptcstatus and I do see the licences. They are called "Proe_DesignEss". Not sure what that means, but makes sense. We have 46 licenses available and 4 used.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Marco_Tosin)

That list is a bit out-of-date.

The new license names are:

Design Essentials

Design Advanced

Design Advanced Professional

Not sure if there are others, those are the 3 we have.

wfalco
15-Moonstone

My bad. I just looked again at ptcstatus and I do see the licences. They are called "Proe_DesignEss". Not sure what that means, but makes sense. We have 46 licenses available and 4 used. Sorry.

Top Tags