cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

License and users accounts problems

ptc-98635
1-Newbie

License and users accounts problems

Hello

We have a real problem at the moment. We want to update our system to CREO9 and our service provider needs a complete license package. However, my previous access account seems to have lost some rights and is incorrectly assigned. The account is no longer allowed to download any CREO versions and in the requested license package only the Intralink versions are included the complete rest CREO / Windchill etc. is missing!!! However, we are not setting up a new server.e

Now I wanted to create a new account with my e-mail address, but (removed email for Privacy) is not possible, your database says the e-mail address already exists. But I am not allowed to reset the password either, because there is an error message "Wrong format" ??? Is a bit suboptimal right now.

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

Try to get in touch using the following form - "Web Account Case Logger": https://support.ptc.com/support/feedback/web-account.htm 

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags