cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

License error when trying to download Creo 1.0 Schools Edition

ptc-4504667
1-Newbie

License error when trying to download Creo 1.0 Schools Edition

I went here (http://www.ptc.com/company/community/download/). Clicked on Download. Created an account. Submitted it. Got an e-mail with a SON number and link to create a valid license file. I clicked on the link and it downloaded a setup.exe file. Ran the executable. Entered the SON, finished the setup. It said I successfully created my license.

I was then told to go to ptc.com, login, and download the software. I logged in, but then I received an error saying

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges

Your web account does not hold the following required privileges to access this application:

• Customer Service Access

Please visit My Account Summary and click the Upgrade My Account link under Customer Support Information.

I went to My Account Summary, and clicked on Upgrade. Then I was asked to fill out a form and it was required to enter a Customer Number. Without it, I can't continue on to download the software. However, I never received a Customer Number.

So how do I go about completing the Software download?

1 REPLY 1

Top Tags