cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

License error when trying to download Creo 1.0 Schools Edition

ptc-4504667
1-Newbie

License error when trying to download Creo 1.0 Schools Edition

I went here (http://www.ptc.com/company/community/download/). Clicked on Download. Created an account. Submitted it. Got an e-mail with a SON number and link to create a valid license file. I clicked on the link and it downloaded a setup.exe file. Ran the executable. Entered the SON, finished the setup. It said I successfully created my license.

I was then told to go to ptc.com, login, and download the software. I logged in, but then I received an error saying

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges

Your web account does not hold the following required privileges to access this application:

• Customer Service Access

Please visit My Account Summary and click the Upgrade My Account link under Customer Support Information.

I went to My Account Summary, and clicked on Upgrade. Then I was asked to fill out a form and it was required to enter a Customer Number. Without it, I can't continue on to download the software. However, I never received a Customer Number.

So how do I go about completing the Software download?

1 REPLY 1

Top Tags