cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Load Model Tree when starting Creo

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Load Model Tree when starting Creo

We have a modified model tree that has some columns added and features turned on by default. This was been saved as a tree.cfg file. The question is how can we either set these things that we put in the tree.cfg file from config.pro settings or open a model tree setting file from config.pro so it is set automatically.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ben,

A while back I downloaded a complete list of config.pro parameters. One of them is:

mdl_tree_cfg_file

described as "Specifies the Model Tree configuration file to be loaded when Creo is started"

Maybe that's the magic parameter?

Other than that, the only other place I can think is maybe the config.win file? That one is a cryptic (to me, anyway) bunch of stuff, but might be good for something.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ben,

A while back I downloaded a complete list of config.pro parameters. One of them is:

mdl_tree_cfg_file

described as "Specifies the Model Tree configuration file to be loaded when Creo is started"

Maybe that's the magic parameter?

Other than that, the only other place I can think is maybe the config.win file? That one is a cryptic (to me, anyway) bunch of stuff, but might be good for something.

Yes, that's the option. Point that to your tree.cfg file.
There is no more config.win file, that went away with Creo 1. It's now the creo_parametric_customization.ui.
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Top Tags