cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

LoadLibrary failed with error 126: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden

ptc-6711184
1-Newbie

LoadLibrary failed with error 126: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden

Hallo zusammen

folgendes Problem gab es bei mir. Der Fehler "LoadLibrary failed with error 126: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden" wird bei mir angezeigt, sobald ich versuche Parametrics zu öffnen. Es ist der mittlerweile 4 Versuch das Programm zu installieren und ich verliere allmählich die Geduld. Ich gehe strikt nach Installationsanleitung vor, gebe alles richtig ein und auch die erforderlichen Treiber sind alle aktuell. Hatte jemand das selbe Problem?

Über Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar!

Grüße

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there

the following problem there was with me. The error " LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found " is displayed at me when I try to open Parametrics . It is now 4 Try to install the program and I gradually lose patience . I go strictly according to installation instructions before , give it all a right and also the necessary drivers are all up to date. Anyone had the same problem ?

About help I would be very grateful!

regards

1 REPLY 1
Top Tags