cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

M050 "Quick Access Toolbar" and mapkeys

d-
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

M050 "Quick Access Toolbar" and mapkeys

I recently moved from Creo 3.0 M040 to Creo 3.0 M050.  It all looked the same, it was nice that they got Vericut to work decently with multiple operations, but they seem to have changed something with how the Quick Access Toolbar works, at least in regards to mapkeys.

The only mapkeys that I can use from the Quick Access Toolbar are the ones that make an @SYSTEM call.  Running .bat and .exe files via mapkey from the toolbar still works, but none of the ones that are completely inside Creo work.  Other, non-mapkey Creo commands (open file, close file, etc) on the toolbar still work fine.  Typing the keyboard shortcut assigned to the mapkey still works, so it's not that the mapkeys themselves are broken.

Are there any settings I can play with, or anything else I can do to make all mapkeys work from the Quick Access Toolbar again?  Do I just need to report it and hope it gets fixed for M060?  Is there another way to add buttons for mapkeys to the menus/ribbon/tabs?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:d-)

This definitely needs to be reported to PTC. If you have other Creo installs in your company, double check that the problem is consistent on them also.

Top Tags