cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Mass editing CAD attributes

pnichols
1-Newbie

Mass editing CAD attributes

I couldn't find the solution for this by searching this forum, but I figured it out. Here you go:

How to mass edit an EPDM CAD attribute of a CAD document (part, assy, dwg) in Creo:

Applies to CAD attributes in EPDM such as Set Life_Cycle, DSR, Data Sensitivity, etc. (I assume this varies based on your company's setup).

1. Before you start, I recommend saving, closing all creo files, and Erase Not Displayed.
  2. In Creo, open your workspace.
  3. Select the Creo files you want, check them out, and go to Edit>Attributes (in the EPDM workspace pane).
  4. At the top, change the 2nd drop down menu to “CAD Attributes”.
  5. Select the files you want to change, and select the “=?” (Edit attribute values for the selected objects).
  6. Use the drop downs to select the attribute and the new value. Click “OK”.

Notes:

I am using Creo Para 2.0 with Windchill EPDM

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags