I couldn't find the solution for this by searching this forum, but I figured it out. Here you go:
How to mass edit an EPDM CAD attribute of a CAD document (part, assy, dwg) in Creo:
Applies to CAD attributes in EPDM such as Set Life_Cycle, DSR, Data Sensitivity, etc. (I assume this varies based on your company's setup).
- Before you start, I recommend saving, closing all creo files, and Erase Not Displayed.
- In Creo, open your workspace.
- Select the Creo files you want, check them out, and go to Edit>Attributes (in the EPDM workspace pane).
- At the top, change the 2nd drop down menu to “CAD Attributes”.
- Select the files you want to change, and select the “=?” (Edit attribute values for the selected objects).
- Use the drop downs to select the attribute and the new value. Click “OK”.
I am using Creo Para 2.0 with Windchill EPDMThis thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.