cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

ModelCheck condition PTC_WM_CREATED_ON

ML_8126119
5-Regular Member

ModelCheck condition PTC_WM_CREATED_ON

I am using Creo Parametric Release 7.0 and Datecode7.0.4.0

I want to use PTC_WM_CREATED_ON in the condition.mcc file. When trying to use >= it does not check the file properly. The following syntax is used (PTC_WM_CREATED_ON GTE 20200603). The string value shown in PTC_WM_CREATED_ON is not recognized.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ML_8126119,

Value of parameter PTC_WM_CREATED_ON is of string type hence GTE/LTE will not work for in condition file for the date of PTC_WM_CREATED_ON.

I hope this will answer your query.

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

According to PTC article CS74086 Windchill parameters (PTC_WM_*) can't be accessed by ModelCHECK.

ML_8126119
5-Regular Member
(To:DomenicLaritz)

When setting the condition to be equal to the date like this (PTC_WM_CREATED_ON EQ 20200603), the condition functions properly, so the parameter is recognized.  When changing to EXP of >= or <= is when it does not work.  This strange behavior has me wondering if there is different syntax that should be used?

@ML_8126119 wrote:

When setting the condition to be equal to the date like this (PTC_WM_CREATED_ON EQ 20200603), the condition functions properly, so the parameter is recognized.  When changing to EXP of >= or <= is when it does not work.  This strange behavior has me wondering if there is different syntax that should be used?

Hi,

please read https://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/r9.0/usascii/index.html#page/model_analysis/modelcheck/About_the_SET_CONFIG_File_section_of_the_conditi.html help page.

Martin Hanák

Hi @ML_8126119,

Value of parameter PTC_WM_CREATED_ON is of string type hence GTE/LTE will not work for in condition file for the date of PTC_WM_CREATED_ON.

I hope this will answer your query.

Thanks. 

Top Tags