cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Modelcheck 'Remove Unwanted Parameters'

nhanratty
2-Guest

Modelcheck 'Remove Unwanted Parameters'

All

I am using the start file config option PRT_PARAM_UNWANTED and using it to remove a parameter called ALPHA but it's not working - the parameter remains in the updated file.

Other config options are working fine, such as PRT_PARAM_RENAME and PRT_PARAMETER. I have assembly versions of these options also in the file if that makes any difference...

The log file lists a few errors which I don't understand..below is the log for just one part. If anybody can shine any light on what is happening I would appreciate it.

ERROR: LINE=01450721.prt.1

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags