cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Need a check in ModelCHECK

braj
1-Newbie

Need a check in ModelCHECK

Dear All,

I am using Modelcheck.i have two types of drawing formats. first type is used and checked in to PDM. Now, i got a ECN to change.

When i modify in the existing file i want to check-in with second type of drawing format mandatory  otherwise i don't want to allow inside PDM.

I need a check for this.

I tried format name check but it is not fulfilling my need.

Is there any solution in MC?

Regards,

Bharath

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
CADQueen
5-Regular Member
(To:braj)

‌Do you have a parameter or is there maybe a system parameter you could use to identify which format is being used in the drawing? If you do you could set a condition to check that parameter on check in.

My book covers these kinds of things...

Re-Use Your CAD: The ModelCHECK Handbook

braj
1-Newbie

Dear all,

If anybody know the solution kindly let me know.

Regards,

Bharath

llie
16-Pearl

Raj,

I would highly recommend purchasing The ModelCHECK Handbook. It is packed full of so much useful information that I have been trying to compile on my hard drives over the past 12 years. Most likely your company would pick up the expense and if they do not, then how much is your time worth?

Lance

Top Tags