cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Need to create customized .dmt file by required specific colors for easy use of appearance option.

DD_9618373
4-Participant

Need to create customized .dmt file by required specific colors for easy use of appearance option.

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM110

Creo appearance palette for several segment colors are have to configurate, we tried to set the .dmt file but the location was not fetchable, If any solution for creating the .dmt file and set in library it will be useful for different product as separated segment such like (Product 1 it contains several colors, Product 2 - it contains serval required colors for the specific product etc...)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@DD_9618373 wrote:

Creo appearance palette for several segment colors are have to configurate, we tried to set the .dmt file but the location was not fetchable, If any solution for creating the .dmt file and set in library it will be useful for different product as separated segment such like (Product 1 it contains several colors, Product 2 - it contains serval required colors for the specific product etc...)

Hi,

1.) .dmt file name must be appearance.dmt

2.) config.pro option PRO_COLORMAP_PATH must contains path to directory, whereappearance.dmt file is saved

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@DD_9618373 wrote:

Hi,

1.) .dmt file name must be appearance.dmt

2.) config.pro option PRO_COLORMAP_PATH must contains path to directory, whereappearance.dmt file is saved

Martin Hanák

Hi MartinHanak,

1.The config option PRO_COLORMAP_PATH will help us to have customize colour palettes in the My appearance section that can be loaded from desired directory.

2.But what our requirement is,
To have our own customized appearances folders in the Library section that can be accessed from External folders rather than from

DRIVE:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 4.0\M110\Common Files\graphic-library\adv_materials\

I have attached ppt file with some snapshots for your reference. 

Need your support.

I do not have Creo 4.0 installed.

In Creo 7.0.5.0 graphics_library_dir config.pro option works as described in CS302108.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags