cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

No Access to Help in 30-day Trial Edition??

ptc-4685860
1-Newbie

No Access to Help in 30-day Trial Edition??

So, I'm starting a new job later this month with one of PTC's largest customers. It has been 6 years since I have worked on ProE so I thought I would download the 30-day trial edition and refamiliarize myself with the software. First issue is that my hiring supervisor said that they are on Wildfire 4.0. I was able to download a trial version of that, but can't get a license file to work with it. So fine, I'll download Creo and assume that the basics will transfer to Wildfire 4.0, better than nothing. So I've downloaded and installed the trial edition with no issues, only to find out that you have to be on maintenance to access the help files. Why is that?? You can try out the software, but are not able to read how the commands are supposed to work?? What am I missing here, am I not looking in the right place?

Thanks, Terry

1 REPLY 1

Hi Terry,

Thanks for taking a look at Creo Parametric. There are several getting started and help resources you can find for the trial.

You'll first see the getting started tutorials you can access directly in the trial. Once you've checked those out, you can find over 200 Creo tutorials available to you in the LearningExchange.

When you’re working in Creo Parametric, click the mortar board icon in the top right corner of your screen. That will open up the Learning Connector, a free learning application which will give you access to relevant topics directly from within Creo Parametric.

And finally, on the Training and Resources tab, take a look at the Creo Parametric Quick Reference card, to give you a quick overview of areas such as the user interface, menus, and command locator just to name a few.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Top Tags