cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Performance Advisor in the Header

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Performance Advisor in the Header

Am I missing it or is it not there? If it's not there is there any plan to add this to the header?

PA.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

What a great idea. I'll talk to our community admin about it.

Good day Steve and thank you for the suggestion. An easy way to stay updated is to create a custom stream for Performance Advisor; once the stream is created, you may also enable email notifications for the Group. Here is an additional article about following people, places, and content. I hope these are helpful, please feel free to contact me directly with any PTC Community questions, comments, or issues.

Best,

Toby

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:Tmetcalf)

That's great info so thank you.

But what about the people that don't know it exists? If someone is looking through the PTC Creo pull-down menu at the top of the page just to see what's there they will never know about it.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:Tmetcalf)

Toby,

Here is another problem with not putting it in the header.

At the top I went to Browse > Communities.

The default is set to show "All".  Supposedly.

I set the sort order by title.

Went to the P area and...no Performance Advisor.

PS_Listing.jpg

Not only that but there are only 3 pages of communities.

By accident I selected the All again.  Now there are 10 pages and the PA community is listed.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

Well...I see the tab switched from Communities to "All Places" at the top of the table when I select "All".  But you can still see how that might not inform the user of the community.

After selecting the Communities tab again it went back to not showing the Performance Advisor community.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

Ah.  I see it's a Group.  Not a Community.

Hi Steve,

I follow this group within my inbox and get alerts each time there is a new discussion.

Please see this post in our Community Help about following people, places, and content.

I hope you have a great day.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags