cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Problem starting Parametric 3.0

apaltzer
1-Newbie

Problem starting Parametric 3.0

Every time I try to launch the application, I get a message that states "Windows is searching for parametric.exe" and there is a Browse option, but I do not see any sort of executable file in the folder. Please help, I have homework due tomorrow!!!!!!

error message.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Alexis,

Try executing parametric.exe from <Installtion location of Creo>\Parametric\bin, it it works, you can create a shortcut of that exe.

Hi Alexis,

If Mahesh's suggestion doesn't work, then you may need to uninstall and re-install the software.  I would also recommend that, if you do have to re-install, then use the Run as administrator option.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi,

please publish Properties dialog box related to Creo shortcut.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags