cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Settings to show inserted image

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Settings to show inserted image

I've inserted an image into a model. but all I get is a gray square. Obviously I'm missing some important settings. What are they? The image is a jpeg

gray-square.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

in my CR2 M070 images in model are displayed correctly. See attached data.

MH

Martin Hanák

Nope, I still get gray rectangles.

dh-part.jpg

Hi,

last idea ...

• eliminate config.pro files
  • test graphics win32_gdi option

MH

Martin Hanák
cprice
6-Contributor
(To:davehaigh)

It's been a while since I ran into this - I remember that within windows, there is a place to set the default extension for image files - if it is not set to the correct extension, you will get just a box (this usually happened in drawings.)

Maybe that will give you a clue to what is happening.

David,

Generally this happens when data is unable to locate the image file and it will report message Could not locate image:<image name>".

As a trail save the images in one folder and set the config option search_path with value as folder location. Create a new part, insert image and test that.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags