cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Single User Performance Tester

pwilliams-3
11-Garnet

Single User Performance Tester

All,
I am trying to use the SPT from the EDC at PTC (blah...acronyms) which is a JLink application. This application will automatically create a WS, checkout/download data, and check it back in. I want to create a copy of some real data in the Windchill system so that I am not modifying production data. However the application always fails to checkout or download the copied objects. When I try and run it on the real objects (without any modifications or upload/checkins) the checkout works fine. Have any of you run into this problem when coding J-Link applications?

Here is the log contents. Operation #3 fails with a checkout conflict. What could possibly cause the conflict?

>>>>>>> START Pro/E>>>>>>>>>>

creating session...
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
bfrandsen
6-Contributor
(To:pwilliams-3)

Hi Patrick.

Your checkout seems to be an Add to WS with checkout. In this case your dependency setting (All, Required, None) might include objects, that your are not allowed to checkout. Try an interactive Add to WS to which objects are included with your test copies.

Regards,

Bjarne

In Reply to Patrick Williams:

All,
I am trying to use the SPT from the EDC at PTC (blah...acronyms) which is a JLink application. This application will automatically create a WS, checkout/download data, and check it back in. I want to create a copy of some real data in the Windchill system so that I am not modifying production data. However the application always fails to checkout or download the copied objects. When I try and run it on the real objects (without any modifications or upload/checkins) the checkout works fine. Have any of you run into this problem when coding J-Link applications?

Here is the log contents. Operation #3 fails with a checkout conflict. What could possibly cause the conflict?

>>>>>>> START Pro/E>>>>>>>>>>

creating session...
Top Tags