cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

(SolidDesigner.exe - Application Error)

ptc-3975538
1-Newbie

(SolidDesigner.exe - Application Error)

I have a startup problem with Express 4.0. I first had the problem with Windows 7 Pro and now with Windows 8 Pro. Right after clicking on the icon I get an error message labeled (SolidDesigner.exe - Application Error) that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times with no errors other than the above. I'm open to any and all ideas. The computer is an ASUS Intel Core i5-3450 CPU @3.10GHZ with 12 Gigs of RAM.

The program did work for about a month about 3 months ago.

Thanks

Tim

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags