cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Strange Java customization Behaviour

sparca
5-Regular Member

Strange Java customization Behaviour

Using the attached java class customization (it is a simplification, developed to show this strange problem)

I have the following problem: when you edit attributes of a document, and click on the button in the attribute editor of this customization, you can correctly create a new Masterdata as expected by this customization.

But if you use the custom button during save command of cad integration, you can still create a new Masterdata, but you cant't write values in the Dialog. Values are editable, for example if you have a combo box attribute you can select a value, but you can't write with keyboard.

then, click the button again. The second time everything work as expected...

I can't understand if this is my fault, Model Manager bug or Java Bug.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags