cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

WF4 new sketcher "diagnostics" config options?

PAULKORENKIEWIC
1-Newbie

WF4 new sketcher "diagnostics" config options?

Howdy all...

Anyone know the config options for the new WF4 sketcher diagnostics? I
have a user who would like the "SHADE CLOSED LOOPS", "HIGHLIGHT OPEN
ENDS" and "OVERLAPPING GEOMETRY" to default to "ON" in sketcher mode. A
quick look thru the online help and Help CD's was fruitless. I also
checked Olaf's online utilities and couldn't find anything... Boy, I
sure HOPE these are setable...
thanks in advance...

Paul Korenkiewicz
FEV , Inc.
4554 Glenmeade
Auburn Hills, MI, 48326-1766

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

I have the same question and couldn't find any replies. Is there a config option to turn these on? Sketch > Diagnostics > Shade Closed Loops and Highlight Open Ends....

Thanks

Shane,

These are buttons that need to be activated for each Pro/E session. This has been my experience. I've not looked into the config.pro to see if they can be set permanently. I only use them when a sketch doesn't revolve or extrude as I would expect.

Jeff

Once you've added the icons to your sketcher toolbar, you can save your
config.win file so that they'll be there from then on when you launch Pro/e.
just make sure you save the config.win file to your startup directory. talk
to your local admin if you need a hand.

Paul

The icons are part of my default sketcher toolbar display but they are toggled off by default. Most options like this have a config.pro setting to control if they are initially ON or OFF.

Top Tags