cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

cocreate user group site down? (cocreateusers.org)

bcavanaugh
1-Newbie

cocreate user group site down? (cocreateusers.org)

The single biggest resource on the web for technical discussions regarding cocreate that I've found is the cocreate user forum site.

http://www.cocreateusers.org/forum/index.php

it appears to have gone down recently - I'm guessing that the "owner" of the site did not renew hosting / domain name fees and so it has been shut down?

Does anyone know if it can be salvaged in some way? I looked up the owner of the site (whois.org) and it appears to NOT be PTC Corp...

kind of a shame that it is gone, as it was the only real forum where experienced cocreate / model manager users participated...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I just contacted one of the admins there to find out more. I also think that at the very least we should make sure that the old contents on that site remain available somehow for reference. The site had a million golden nuggets of hints and tips on CoCreate products.

Claus

Good news: The site is back today.

And yes, that site is not run by PTC. It is operated and funded by an independent group of users, many of which have been loyal to CoCreate products since the HP days.

Top Tags