cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

cosmetic sketch

vjassal
1-Newbie

cosmetic sketch

Hi I got one assembly where cosmetic option was used.

When I clicked edit defination in costmetic then window opened

redefine which had attribute, section, scheme option.

I tried creating the same cosmetic but I can see only cosmetic

sketch in creo 2.0 which I am using. I am not getting attribute,

section, scheme option in there.

attaching screenshot

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Vivek,

user interface you showed us was available in former ProE version (for example in ProE 18.0). The existing cosmetic feature was created in such ProE version, therefore if you redefine it, then system displays old user interface.

Now in Creo 2.0 you cannot create such old cosmetic feature, you can create only new consmetic feature.

Maybe you can switch Creo 2.0 into Legacy mode (type Legacy into Command Search field at the top right corner of Creo windows to see Legacy command). Then click Feature > Create > Cosmetic and so on...

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

The newer version of the feature is the same as the legacy. Just a different interface. I do not think we lost any functionality. However, you should be able to edit the older feature and it will use the legacy dialog. I don't know if there are any limitations or bugs that will require you to fully re-create the feature to get it current.

Top Tags