cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

default color of notes in drawing

thlavinka
1-Newbie

default color of notes in drawing

Hello,

Is it possible to change default color of notes in drawing in config.pro or .dtl setup file?

Thanx in advance

T.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tomas,

in ISO/DIN drawing environment default color of notes is driven by SYSTEM_EDGE_HIGH_COLOR system color.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Tomas,

This is set in the system colours (syscol.scl) file. The variable you need is SYSTEM_LETTER_COLOR which by default is set to 100 100 0 (yellow).

Alternatively you can change it in Options → System Colors → Graphics → Letter, then either export to either modify the existing syscol file or create a new one.

Hope this helps.

David

Hi David, thank you for a quick answer.

i looked into the syscol file and the default color is set to yellow (that is what i need), but the color of new cereated note is blue. I have to go click on the color and pick the yellow one from user defined colours.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Try going into Manage Text Styles, modify the Default style and see if that is set to blue, then change it to yellow.

I don't know if those changes affect only the drawing you are working on, or to all drawings. If it is only the active drawing, you may have to change your template drawing to make the change permanent.

Thanks,
David

manage text styles.JPG

I am sorry but it still does not work.

3.jpg

Tomas,

in ISO/DIN drawing environment default color of notes is driven by SYSTEM_EDGE_HIGH_COLOR system color.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

In any mode, go into File> Options > SYSTEM COLORS>Graphics>Letter and change there, or select DEFAULT.

REALLY FUNNY 🙂

4.jpg

Top Tags