cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

diferenciar autoria de piezas en Creo Parametric

jrestrepozapata
1-Newbie

diferenciar autoria de piezas en Creo Parametric

I have a course I Creo Parametric in my university where each student must make different pieces, but I would like to check if in fact each one does the homework and not copy another student, it is possible to find the name of author, license or some differentiator between software And software?

tengo un curso de creo parametric en mi universidad donde cada estudiante debe realizar diferentes piezas, pero me gustaría revisar si en efecto cada uno hace la tarea y no copia de otro estudiante, es posible encontrar el nombre de autor, licencia o algún diferenciador entre software y software?

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

try output of File History command.

MH

Martin Hanák

thanks you very much!

it's correct

When you run the file history, it creates a text file "modiflist.inf" in your start folder. You can use that to compare file.

Below is a screenshot of the text file (I've blurred some areas

It tells you if the files were copied, computer names that were used, user names for logged in users, alon with dates.

I could imagine you could set up a pretty simple comparison utility to find similarities.

thanks you very much!

it's correct

Top Tags