cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

fixed note with parameter within assembly

Wheelsofsteel
5-Regular Member

fixed note with parameter within assembly

Hi all

I had seen a nice idea on Wensday night, and I am trying to duplicate it, but I am unsure just how to do it.

Basically it is adding a note with a parameter to the corner of the work space within an assembly and part work space, kind of like a drawing table on a drawing, so that it is fixed regaurdless if you zoom in or out.

Now I know how to add a Note annotation with a parameter, and I can place it on the work space within an assembly, but how can I fix it to the corner and fix the size regaurdless of the zoom.

it was in a demostration on setting up the config.pro file, is there a setting I need to add?

Thank you

Peter

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Set the active annotation plane to the screen (Flat To Screen). Now place the annotation "note" on the screen and it will stay put.

This is Creo 1.0 or 2.0... not sure what version you are working with.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Set the active annotation plane to the screen (Flat To Screen). Now place the annotation "note" on the screen and it will stay put.

This is Creo 1.0 or 2.0... not sure what version you are working with.

Wheelsofsteel
5-Regular Member
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Thanks for the reply, I now have it set up

Peter

Top Tags