cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

flexible modeling tab does not appear

sbhushankumar
1-Newbie

flexible modeling tab does not appear

I cant find flexible modeling tab in the ribbon. Please note that I have checked this option during customizing the ribbon. Also FMX is available in my license file. Can anybody help me out here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shashi,

As you mentioned you have the license for FMX, possibly that license is not configured to activate with Creo Session. You may need to reconfigure Creo 2.0 to add that license for Creo start as:

1. Execute reconfigure.exe from installtion loacation of Creo 2.0\parametric\bin

2. Select Customize on application page

3. Command Configuration > Edit > Move Flexible modeling license to right > ok > Install

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

What type of licence do you have? This is not available on the older licenses by default. You either have to upgrade them to Creo Engineer I or higher or buy the extension.

Shashi,

As you mentioned you have the license for FMX, possibly that license is not configured to activate with Creo Session. You may need to reconfigure Creo 2.0 to add that license for Creo start as:

1. Execute reconfigure.exe from installtion loacation of Creo 2.0\parametric\bin

2. Select Customize on application page

3. Command Configuration > Edit > Move Flexible modeling license to right > ok > Install

Mahesh,

Thank you very much for the help. My problem is sorted out now.

Sir this is also not working my system.
I do the all things but didn't show the tabs.
Karthick P
Top Tags