cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

manufacturing time estimate is off by several hours HELP

al204
1-Newbie

manufacturing time estimate is off by several hours HELP

Hello folks,

I have noticed that the estimate of the manuf. time pro/nc is calculating (shown in the process manager screen) is off from the real value, independently of the the model being manufactured. I have not estimated the difference, nor if there is a constant ratio between the real manuf. time and the estimate.

We have just noticed the estimate provided by proe (pro n/c) is never accurate.

what can I do to fix this?

is there a config. option that I should set??

best regards, any thoughts/ideas area appreciated.

Al.

manufacturing time estimate is off by several hours

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Olá meu amigo!

Alvaro, what I think that may reduce the error is to measure thereal times,get an error factorbetween the real result and the Pro/NC result and then apply global parameters and global relations in the process manager toforce Pro/NC to output estimatedtimes closer than the real ones.

I´ve some material here I´m willing to share. Please email me at daniel dot santos at liebherr dot com and we can find out a manner to figure out how to solve your issue.

For the time being, that´s is my only guess to handle these issues... if everyone else has other ideas, pleasekeep it coming...

Regards,

Daniel Santos - Sr. NC Programmer / CAM Support

Liebherr Aerospace Brasil

Top Tags