cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

xtop.exe - background mode - option to ignore conflict when loading model

cc-2
6-Contributor

xtop.exe - background mode - option to ignore conflict when loading model

Hello,

we have an application which download file from Windchill, load them into xtop.exe in a non graphic mode. This is what I call the background mode.

We have noticed that some of the models cannot be loaded. When we open those models manually using ProE in a graphic mode, the user is asked to take an action (ignore conflicts, check out/continue/read only etc.... this type of messages).

We have also noticed that the Windchill Publisher also loads the models in a non graphic mode but it does not have any issue in loading those models.

I am wondering if there is a type of config or option we need to use to tell xtop.exe something like.

"If conflict, take default option and carry on"

Do you know what I mean ? Have you experienced this before ? Does such config/option exist or is it reserved for the Windchill Publisher.

Thank you in anticipation and have a good holidays

best regards

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags