cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

503 Service Unavailable Back to Composer

A.Asir
7-Bedrock

503 Service Unavailable Back to Composer

Hi Friends! 

Can anyone help me with this error.

I'm new to this, so please show me step by step.

tomcat8-stdout.log: 

[localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.thingworx.system.ThingWorxBootstrapper - [message: java.lang.Exception: Table [BasicSettings] does not have a field named [ScriptTimeout]]
com.thingworx.exceptions.ConfigurationException: java.lang.Exception: Table [BasicSettings] does not have a field named [ScriptTimeout]
at com.thingworx.system.configuration.PlatformSettings.getInstance(PlatformSettings.java:1875)
at com.thingworx.system.ThingWorxBootstrapper.contextInitialized(ThingWorxBootstrapper.java:74)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4689)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5155)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:743)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:719)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:705)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:970)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1840)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

thingworx-error.PNGthingworx-error2.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:A.Asir)

This exception is telling you to add "ScriptTimeout" in your platform-settings.json(Under ThingworxPlatform folder) file under "BasicSettings" section. Did you validate platform-settings.json file? May be any missing punctuation in the file ?

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:A.Asir)

Hi @A.Asir.

If the previous response allowed you to resolve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags