cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

9.4.1 new Grid Widget gone

JT_OU812
11-Garnet

9.4.1 new Grid Widget gone

After installing 9.4.1, I opened a large project in a web browser and none of the grids were showing in the mashups. After opening a mashup in composer, I saw this Warning (pic1), and where the Grid Widget should have been, was now blank, and the new Grid Widget does not show in Widgets (pic2).

pic1:

pic1pic1

pic2:

pic2pic2

I checked the release documentation before the install of 9.4.1, and as expected for a new widget introduced in ThingWorx 9, there was not mention of it being removed. When I found this odd issue after the install, I opened a case with PTC Tech Support, have not received  any help yet...

I used “MED-61212-CD-094_SP1_ThingWorx-Foundation-Installer-mssql-windows-9-4-1.zip” for the install, if not already done, that should be removed as a download option?

Is there a way to manually add the new Grid Widget?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After contact from tech support, I did a full restart of the server, and now relievedly, I do see that widget, and the mashups show those grids. On previous Twx 9 installs I did not need to do a server restart. My Grid Widget issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

After contact from tech support, I did a full restart of the server, and now relievedly, I do see that widget, and the mashups show those grids. On previous Twx 9 installs I did not need to do a server restart. My Grid Widget issue is resolved.

Top Tags