cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

9.4.1 new Grid Widget gone

JT_OU812
11-Garnet

9.4.1 new Grid Widget gone

After installing 9.4.1, I opened a large project in a web browser and none of the grids were showing in the mashups. After opening a mashup in composer, I saw this Warning (pic1), and where the Grid Widget should have been, was now blank, and the new Grid Widget does not show in Widgets (pic2).

pic1:

pic1pic1

pic2:

pic2pic2

I checked the release documentation before the install of 9.4.1, and as expected for a new widget introduced in ThingWorx 9, there was not mention of it being removed. When I found this odd issue after the install, I opened a case with PTC Tech Support, have not received  any help yet...

I used “MED-61212-CD-094_SP1_ThingWorx-Foundation-Installer-mssql-windows-9-4-1.zip” for the install, if not already done, that should be removed as a download option?

Is there a way to manually add the new Grid Widget?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After contact from tech support, I did a full restart of the server, and now relievedly, I do see that widget, and the mashups show those grids. On previous Twx 9 installs I did not need to do a server restart. My Grid Widget issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

After contact from tech support, I did a full restart of the server, and now relievedly, I do see that widget, and the mashups show those grids. On previous Twx 9 installs I did not need to do a server restart. My Grid Widget issue is resolved.

Top Tags