cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

About Visibility Permission

DragC
3-Visitor

About Visibility Permission

Hi everyone,

I am using ThingWorx 8.4.0 and have some problem.

When I set visibility permission for a thing, if it will become what I think, some users can see it in menu and others can't see it anywhere?

or it just like in the picture, all users can see it in menu but someone can't click in it?

微信图片_20190716112843.png

I have deleted all users in organization "EveryOne".But all users, admin and others, still can see all things, temples, shape and others in menu but just someone can't click in them.

I even created a new thing and then give it an empty organization for its visibility, but it still could be seen by all.

I don't know what I ignore.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Visibility permission should kill any options for an user that doesn't have the permission for the visibility to see/discover it. If the user it's able to see it, then you should have something wrong.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Visibility permission should kill any options for an user that doesn't have the permission for the visibility to see/discover it. If the user it's able to see it, then you should have something wrong.

Thanks.

There is something wrong actually. I don't know where I clicked and it was correct as if it repaired itself.

Top Tags