cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Add and update details as input mashup

alenaromi
11-Garnet

Add and update details as input mashup

Hi community,

So I have a main mashup in which i have some data visible in two label widgets.I also have a button below which is used to navigate to a popup.The purpose of this popup is to get new values for the labels in the mashup.So how do I get the values from the user and save it such a way that as soon as I close the popup the main mashup updates to the new values i.e the old values in both the label widgets are replaced by the new values the user has given now.

Also I want to validate that the user has entered both the values in both the labels,and even if one label is empty i need to display a msg.How do I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:alenaromi)

Hi @alenaromi.

One way to do this is with session parameters.  You can use the validator function to evaluate the data being entered and pass the output a custom service for generating the pop-up message regarding the user entry.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:alenaromi)

Hi @alenaromi.

One way to do this is with session parameters.  You can use the validator function to evaluate the data being entered and pass the output a custom service for generating the pop-up message regarding the user entry.

Regards.

--Sharon

and how to go about about saving the input data.

Hi,

Just bind the input data with session parameters that you define.

Hope it helps,

Raluca Edu

Top Tags